- OUR HOLSTERS
- Shoot Straight Rifle Rest
- SHOP BY GUN
- All 1911's Without Rail (Not Sig or Taurus)
- Arex Rex Zero 1
- Beretta APX
- Browning .380
- Canik TP9 and TP40 - All Variants (Except 55 TP9)
- Colt Mustang .380 w/Lasermax Laser
- CZ P-10 C
- FN 509
- Glock 17 19 22 23 25 31 32 34 35 w/CTLG DS-121
- Glock 20(SF), 21(SF), 29(SF) w/CT Defender DS-121
- Glock 20, 21, 29 w/CT Defender Laser DS-121
- Glock 26 , 27, 28, 33 CTLG Defender Laser DS-121
- Glock 42 w/CTLG GREEN (LG-443G)
- Glock 43 w/CTLG GREEN (LG-443G)
- Honor Defense Honor Guard
- Honor Defense Honor Guard FIST
- Kimber Micro 9
- LCP w/CTLG Defender Laser (DS-122)
- Ruger LCP II (Gen 2)
- Ruger LCP II w/ Viridian E-Series Red Laser
- Ruger LCP w/ Viridian E-Series Red Laser
- Sig P320 RX
- Sig P320 RX w/ Red Dot Optic
- Sig P938 w/Crimson Trace Laser Guard (LG-492)
- Springfield XD, w/CTLG Defender (DS-123)
- Springfield XD-E
- Springfield XDm w/CTLG Defender (DS-123)
- Springfield XDS 3.3 w/CTLG GREEN Laser (LG-469G)
- Springfield XDS 4.0 w/CTLG GREEN Laser (LG-469G)
- Walther PPS M2 w/ Crimson Trace LG-482
- Walther PPS M2 w/ Crimson Trace LG-482G
- All 1911's With Rail (Not Sig or Taurus)
- 1911's NO rail (Not Sig/Taurus) CTLG GREEN LG-451
- 1911's NO rail (Not Sig/Taurus) CTLG (LTG-701)
- Astra A-75
- Beretta 92, 96, A1
- Beretta 92, 96, A1 With Rail
- Beretta Ninety-Two
- Beretta Cougar
- Beretta Nano
- Beretta Nano w/Lasermax CF Laser
- Beretta PX4 Storm 9, 40, 45
- Beretta PX4 Storm Compact
- Beretta PX4 Storm Sub Compact
- Beretta Vertec
- Bersa BP9 CC
- Bersa Thunder 380
- Bersa Thunder 9
- Bersa Thunder 45
- Browning Hi Power
- Colt 1903
- Colt 1911 No Rail Holsters, All Barrel Lengths
- Colt 1911 All Sizes, with CTLG Green Laser, LG-451
- Colt 1911 All Sizes, with CTLG Light, LTG-701
- Colt Detective Special (Det Spcl)
- Colt Mustang .380
- CZ 2075 Rami
- CZ 75, 75 B and Variants (except polymer frames)
- CZ 75 P-01, P-06 all variants
- CZ 75 SP-01
- CZ 75 SP-01 Phantom
- CZ 85 and Variants (except polymer frames)
- CZ P-07, P-09
- Diamondback DB380
- Diamondback DB9
- FN Five-Seven (5.7)
- FN FNP 9, 40, 45
- FN FNS 9, 40 and compact
- FN FNX 9, 40
- FN FNX 45
- FN FNX 45 Tactical
- FMK C Series
- Glock 17, 19, 22, 23, 25, 31, 32, 34, 35
- Glock 17, 19, 22, 23, 25, 31, 32, 34, 35 CTLG 436
- Glock 17 19 22 23 25 31 32 34 35 CTLG Green 452
- Glock 17 19 22 23 25 31 32 34 35 CTLG Light 736
- Glock 20, 21, 29
- Glock 20 SF, 21 SF, 29 SF
- Glock 26, 27, 28, 33
- Glock 26, 27, 28, 33 w/CTLG LG-436
- Glock 26, 27, 28, 33 w/TLR-6
- Glock 30, 30(SF)
- Glock 30S
- Glock 36
- Glock 37, 38, 39
- Glock 41
- Glock 42
- Glock 42 w/CTLG (LG-443)
- Glock 42 w/Streamlight TLR-6
- Glock 42 w/Lasermax CF Weapon Light
- Glock 42 w/Viridian Reactor ECR
- Glock 43
- Glock 43 w/CTLG (LG-443)
- Glock 43 w/Streamlight TLR-6
- Glock 43 w/Viridian Reactor ECR
- Hi-Point C9, 40, 45
- HK45, 45c
- HK Mark 23 Socom
- HK P2000
- HK P2000sk
- HK P30, P30L SK, P30S
- HK P7M8, P7M13
- HK USP, USPc (9, 40, 45)
- HK VP9, VP40
- Interarms FireStar (9,40)
- Kahr CM9, 40
- Kahr CM45
- Kahr CW9
- Kahr CW45
- Kahr P380, CW380
- Kahr P380 w/CTLG (LG-433)
- Kahr P9, P40
- Kahr PM9 PM 40, MK9
- Kahr PM9, PM40, MK9 w/Crimson Trace Laser Guard
- Kahr PM45
- Kel-Tec P3AT (.380)
- Kel-Tec P3AT (.380) w/Crimson Trace Laser Guard
- Kel-Tec PF9
- Kel-Tec PMR 30
- Kimber 1911 (all models no rail)
- Kimber 1911 NO Rail w/CTLG Green (LG-451)
- Kimber 1911 NO Rail w/CTLG Light (LTG-701)
- Kimber 1911 WITH Rail
- Kimber Micro 380
- Kimber Solo
- Polish P-64 9mm 9x18 caliber Makarov
- Ruger American
- Ruger Bearcat 22LR Revolver
- Ruger LC9, LC9S, LC380
- Ruger LC9, LC9S, LC380 w/CTLG (LG-412)
- Ruger LC9, LC9S, LC380 w/Lasermax Laser
- Ruger LCP
- Ruger LCP w/CTLG (LG-431)
- Ruger LCP w/Laserlyte side mount Laser
- Ruger LCP w/Lasermax Laser
- Ruger LCR
- Ruger LCR 357
- Ruger LCR w/Crimson Trace Laser Grips
- Ruger LCR w/Lasermax CF Laser
- Ruger LCRX (all barrel lengths)
- Ruger P85 P89 NO Rail (NOT rounded trigger guard)
- Ruger P90 (NOT rounded trigger guard)
- Ruger P95 with rail
- Ruger SP101
- Ruger SR22
- Ruger SR9, 40, 45 (will also fit SR9c)
- Ruger SR9, 40, 45 w/CTLG (LG-449)
- Ruger SR9c, 40c, 45c
- Ruger SR9c, 40c, 45c w/CTLG (LG-449)
- SCCY CPX (1 and 2)
- S&W 4006, 4516 With Rail
- S&W 4506
- S&W 5904,5906, Model 39, 3913
- S&W 5905
- S&W 6906
- S&W Bodyguard 380 (not revolver)
- S&W BodyGuard 380 without factory laser
- S&W Governor
- S&W J frame
- S&W J frame w/Lasermax CF Laser
- S&W J frame w/Lasermax CF Weapon Light
- S&W MP 22, 9, 40, 45
- S&W MP 22, 9, 40, 45 w/CTLG Light (LTG-760)
- S&W MP 9c, 40c
- S&W MP Shield 9, 40
- S&W MP Shield 9, 40 w/ TLR-6
- S&W MP Shield 9, 40 w/CTLG (LG-489, 489H)
- S&W MP Shield 9, 40 w/CTLG (LG-489G GREEN LASER)
- S&W MP Shield w/Lasermax CF Laser
- S&W MP Shield w/Viridan Reactor ECR
- S&W SD 9,40 and variants
- S&W Sigma SW9, 40 V and variants
- S&W SW99
- Single Action Army 45 Colt
- Sig 1911 NO Rail
- Sig 1911 With Rail
- Sig Mosquito
- Sig P220, P227, P245 w/Rail
- Sig P224
- Sig P225
- Sig P226
- Sig P226 With Rail And MK25
- Sig P228, and M11-A1
- Sig P229
- Sig P229 With Rail (includes DAK series)
- Sig P230, P232
- Sig P238
- Sig P238 w/CTLG (LG-492)
- Sig P238 w/TLR-6
- Sig P238 w/Viridian Reactor ECR
- Sig P239
- Sig P250, Squared Trigger Guard (not sub compact)
- Sig P250 Sub Compact ROUNDED trigger guard
- Sig P290, 290 RS
- Sig P320, 320 compact
- Sig P320 Sub Compact, NO RAIL
- Sig P320 SC, ROUNDED Trigger Guard WITH RAIL
- Sig P938
- Sig P938 w/TLR-6
- Sig P938 w/Viridian Reactor ECR
- Sig Pro 2340
- Sig SP 2022
- Springfield XD, all variants
- Springfield XD w/CTLG (LG-448)
- Springfield XD w/CTLG Green Laser (LG-453)
- Springfield XD w/CTLG Light (LTG-746)
- Spirngfield XD Mod 2 (All Variants)
- Springfield XD Mod 2 w/CTLG (LG-448)
- Springfield XDm, all variants
- Springfield XDm w/CTLG (LG-448)
- Springfield XDm w/CTLG Green (LG-453)
- Springfield XDm w/CTLG Light (LTG-746)
- Springfield XDS 3.3
- Springfield XDs 3.3 w/CTLG (LG-469)
- Springfield XDS 3.3 w/Viridian Reactor ECR
- Springfield XDS 4.0
- Springfield XDs 4.0 w/CTLG (LG-469)
- Springfield XDS 4.0 w/Viridian Reactor ECR
- Steyr M9A1/M40A1 (American rail)
- Steyr M9A1/M40A1 (European Rail)
- STI 2011 Eagle
- STI 2011 Edge
- Taurus PT111/PT140 Pro/ PT638
- Taurus PT111/PT140 Pro/ PT638 w/CTLG
- Taurus PT111/140 Millennium G2
- Taurus 1911
- Taurus 1911 with Rail
- Taurus 24/7 Compact, PT145
- Taurus 24/7, 24/7 OSS
- Taurus 609 (and Pro)
- Taurus 809, 809c, 840, 840c
- Taurus 85, 605, 650
- Taurus Judge
- Taurus Judge (Poly Frame)
- Taurus Judge Public Defender
- Taurus PT709/740 slim (gen 1)
- Taurus PT 738
- Taurus PT 745
- Taurus PT92. 99, 100
- Walther CCP
- Walther P22
- Walther P5
- Walther P99
- Walther PK380
- Walther PPK, PPKs
- Walther PPQ
- Walther PPS
- Walther PPS M2
- Walther PPX
- Mag Holders
- Parts / Accessories
- Belts & Swag
Q: How long will it be until I receive my holster?
A: Our current lead time is displayed on the product page for each holster and in your confirmation email. Each holster is hand made to order. Alternatively, anything that does not require hand molding ie; clips, screws etc are usually shipped within 1 week from order date.
Q: What does it mean when my order confirmation says "Awaiting Fulfillment"?
A: This means your holster is currently being made and in production. Once your order is completed and gone through quality control it will be packaged and shipped and you will receive your shipping confirmation.
Note, it takes USPS 24 hours before your packaged is processed and tracking information will be available to you.
Q:What is the difference in the clip syles and how do I know which one is best for me?
A: Please refer to the link below for more information.
If you still need further assistance please give us a call.
Q: I would like to place an order for a custom kydex with my own image, how do I go about getting this done and how much will it cost?
A: Please place your order and when selecting kydex color, choose black. In the comments section please type custom image needed. Once your order is completed and paid for, reply to the order confirmation and attach any images you are wanting to use. We will work with you personally via email until we have provided a custom kydex that you are happy with. The cost of a custom image is $20.00 over the base price of the holster which is the cost of the holster with plain black kydex.
Q: I would like something engraved on my leather backing, how do I go about getting this done and how much will it cost?
A: Please refer to the custom kydex question above. The cost of custom engraving is $1.00 per letter and no more than $10.00 maximum. Anything graphic is $10.00 and needs a black and white image when sent to us please.
Q: I chose the wrong option/options for my order, is there time for it to be changed?
A: Yes, we can change anything in your order as long as it is within 10 days of your order date. Please email us at email@example.com along with your order number and or full name along with any order changes that are needed and we will send you the updated order information after the changes have made. This will not infringe on your wait time for your order.
Q: My shipping address has changed, and how do I update my customer information?
A: You can change any of your customer information in your customer account. Go to Whitehatholsters.com and click Log In. Log in with your email and password and you will be able to change any information needed. If we set up your customer account for you, please give us a call and we will be happy to give you your temporary password we issued to your account. You can then log in and change the password.
Q: I need help with determining the best belt size to order, how do I make sure I order the correct size?
A: Please refer to the video below.
If you still need any assistance, please give us a call.
Q: What is the difference between the MaxTuck, MicroTuck, and the MaxClip, and how do I know which one is best for me?
A: The MaxTuck is our full size holster, best suited for larger, heavier weapons.
The MicroTuck is our mid size holster, and is best suited for compact and sub-compact weapons, or for smaller framed or tall thin body types. If you know you will only be carrying in the compact or sub-compact genre then this would be the best holster for you. Revolvers will not fit in this platform.
The MaxClip is our most compact holster that we offer it has a single clip connection point and is easy to take on and off. The MaxClip is not hight and cant adjustable and is not tuckable.
Below is a video showing the difference between the MaxTuck and MicroTuck.
Q:I Dont see my gun/laser or light listed, Do you offer it?
A: We will have it listed if it is an option we carry. However, we do often make holsters for guns, lights and or lasers that we do not carry. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information on how this process works.
Cowhide Vs Horsehide
Horsehide is more dense and will not soak up moisture like natural cowhide will. It is best suited for hot, humid climates where you are carrying outdoors and sweating frequently.
Our Black Cowhide is "hard-rolled" which makes it more dense than the Brown/Tan Cowhide will be. Overall, cowhide is best suited for cooler, dryer climates but the black in particular will still function great for any climate in between. You can certainly use cowhide backings for everyday carry, but if you sweat a lot or will be outdoors most of the time, we recommend the black cowhide as opposed to the Brown/Tan cowhide.
Q: The retention on my holster is too loose. What do I do?
A: The retention on our holsters is achieved when you are wearing the holster. The body pressure exerted gives it just the right snap into place and has a medium retention. Not too tight, not too loose. It can be adjusted according to the instructions that come with your holster, or we can modify it and/or send you a new kydex piece to your preferences.
SEE THE VIDEO BELOW ON TESTING RETENTION OF YOUR NEW HOLSTER:
Q: What is the difference between the standard cut and combat cut options?
A: Pictured below is the combat cut. The red line indicates where the standard cut would be. We recommend combat cut for all MaxTuck holsters.
Q: How do I go about returning a holster/product.
A: Please click the link below for more information.
Q: Can I get full coverage on the length of the barrel of my gun?
A: Full coverage is available for most gun models, there is a $5.00 additional fee for full coverage. Please type Full Coverage in the comments section when placing your order.
Q: Do you carry stock holsters that I can purchase for shipment today?
A: Currently we do not offer any stock options.
Q: I want to carry small of the back in a reverse configuration, what options do I choose and do you offer that configuration?
A: We never recommend the "Palm Out" reverse configuration for small of the back carry. If you are right handed, get a right handed holster, turn your shoulders and draw with your palm facing into your body. Please see the video below for a more detailed explanation.
Q: What is the interchangeability between the kydex and backings?
A: MaxTuck and MaxSlide holsters are interchangeable with each other. MicroTuck and MicroSlide holsters are interchangeable with each other. MaxClip holsters are only interchangeable with MaxClip kydex.
Q: Where do I find examples of some of the custom work that you can do?
A: Here is a link to our instagram page that shows some of our custom work we have done.
When you order a holster or any product from our business, you are supporting a locally owned and operated family business. We thrive on the support our customers give us. You are helping us provide for our family, community, and our church. We truly appreciate and value all of our customers. We are honored to be able to do business with you all. Thank you and God bless.