MaxTuck Hybrid IWB Holster - Obsidian Series
- Ships in 4-6 weeks
Handmade Custom Quality with a Blacked out finish. Simplified for faster ordering, this all black cowhide holster carries the same features of our Signature Series custom holsters in a configuration that gives you the best function and highest level of concealment. All Obsidian Series holsters include hard-rolled black cowhide for ultimate moisture resistance, Interchangeable Kydex, Black Screws, Combat Cut leather backing, and your choice of Clip options. Comfort, Simplicity, Quality. Get yours today!
- GUN MODEL - Select your gun model by manufacturer name in alphabetical order. Select only one gun model from either list, not one from each.
- RED DOT SIGHT BUILDUP - We do not make a cut out for Red Dot sight clearance like other holster makers. We mold the kydex around the optic to aid in re-holstering, and provide some protection for the optic. If you are not sure if your red dot sight is a full size or micro, please email a photo to [email protected] and we will be glad to help. If you want a cutout instead, just make a note in the order comments, or send us an email.
- Micro Red Dot - Max Width 1.0", Max Height (off top of slide) 0.9"
- Full Red Dot - Max Width 1.2", Max Height (off top of slide) 1.2"
- SUPPRESSOR HEIGHT SIGHTS - Only select this option if you sights taller than 0.30". Most big dot, and aftermarket sights will not require this selection. Only for true suppressor height sights up to 0.50" tall.
- RAIL MOUNTED LIGHTS/LASERS - Select your rail mounted light or laser from this list. Most of these will be non gun model specific, meaning they can be used on a variety of guns, not just one. Any gun model specific lasers will be listed with the gun models, such as the Crimson Trace trigger guard mounted lasers, and the LaserMax lights and lasers that are made for one gun model only.
- ORIENTATION - Select right or left handed draw. Our holsters do not work in a reverse configuration for SOB or Cross draw, so be sure to select the option that matches your shooting hand.
- CHOOSE YOUR CLIPS
- Steel - Very sturdy and rigid. Will fit up to 1.75 inch belt
- Nylon 1.5 - Injection molded, Very strong. Easier to take on and off and to reposition the holster while wearing it. Requires good belt for proper retention. Fits up to 1.5 inch gun belt.
- Nylon 1.75 - Same as Nylon 1.5. Fits up to 1.75 inch gun belt.
- COMMENTS - Include any relevant info, or clarifications about fit, gun model, accessories, or special instructions that you would like us to address.
Excellent work on gun holster
Super comfortable, great quality, barely know its there, will definitely be buying more in the future
I've only had this holster for about 2 weeks, but I'm already impressed with the craftsmanship and quality. After I received it I rubbed it down with some shaving cream and now it conforms to my hip and I hardly know I'm wearing it. I would recommend this holster to anyone looking for one. And I would like to add the service was A1.
Made as stated. When they had a question about order they contacted me for clarification. Excellent customer service.
Wider than expected, but weapon fits nicely!
Very nice holster received 4 weeks after order. It was customized for a Springfield XD-E with a Viridian R5 Reactor Laser. Works perfectly and was comfortable to wear from the beginning.
Great quality holster and customer service. Holster is comfortable even while driving in my truck. Thanks Tony! You’re the man!
One of my favorite holsters. I carry a full size 1911 and this holster makes all day wear easy. Keeps the firearm close to the body and hidden nicely. I will be ordering from other products.
White Hat Holsters was the only one who could provide me with a IWB holster to fit my XD 9 MOD 2 4" with a Streamlight TLR-6 laser/light.
I have just started to wear my new holster which is why the 4 stars. It seems to be of very good quality but needs to be broke in to know how it holds up. If it works out as good as it seems, it will be my go to holster. This is also the only company that had the configuration I needed.